CIVIL ACTION

(dygyee)
Plaintiff

v.

(xIvan_HY_liu )
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
I, dygyee, gave the defendant xIvan_HY_liu $4,000 for a loan. We agreed that he would pay back $1,000 every week, and he has not abided by the contract that he agreed to.

I. PARTIES
1. dygyee
2. xIvan_HY_liu

II. FACTS
1. I, dygyee, tried to sell a beehive to the defendant.
2. The defendant didn't have enough money to buy the beehive.
3. The defendant and the plaintiff agreed that $4,000 would be given now to the defendant so that he could buy the beehive, and the defendant would pay $1,000 a week for 4 weeks.
4. A week has passed and not only has the defendant not payed, but they haven't contacted dygyee about when the payment might come in, or to even say that he can't pay now and that he will pay later.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant broke his contract with the plaintiff

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $4,000 all the money from the entire contract
2. $50 in legal fees

Exhibit 1: (Proof of contract)
Screenshot (14).png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 21st day of August 2021

district-court-png.12083

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of dygyee vs xivan_HY_liu. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

Your honor, it has been more than 48 hours since you summoned the defendant.

Verdict

As the Defendant hasn't responded within the aloted time I hereby rule in favor of the plaintiff and hereby order the Department of Justice to fine the defendant $4,050 and unfine the plaintiff that same amount

I would like to thank the plaintiff for their time, the court is now adjourned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back