CIVIL ACTION

dodrio3
Plaintiff

v.

darkplays3656
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

I killed darkplays3656 with perm from then they then run /complaint agents me resulting in my arrest. me receiving a fine of $100 and 10mins in jail

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. dodrio3 - plaintiff
2. darkcyber3656 - defendant

II. FACTS
1. darkcyber gave me perm to kill him
2. I then killed darkcyber with his perm
3. he then ran /complaint and I got arrested
4. I got a $100 fine and 10min in jail

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. the defendant got me arrested for murder when I had their perm to kill them

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $100 - to cover the fine
2. $1000 - for the time I spent in jail

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 21 day of 12 2022

around 6pm I reported him at 7pm he ask for perm to kill for some other thing if he took the screenshot before reported him and a none cropped image of the date/time

around 6pm I reported him at 7pm he ask for perm to kill for some other thing if he took the screenshot before reported him and a none cropped image of the date/time
Thank you for your eagerness to respond, however, the court asks that you please wait until you are summoned.

As I am on my phone and cannot be on my computer until tomorrow, I will post a summons in the morning.

1671730932327.png
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

darkplays3656 must appear before the court in the case of dodrio3 v. darkplays3656 [2022] DCR 61. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Emergency Injunction

I Request that darkplays3656 inventory Is seized as they do not have enough money to pay the full amount to prevent them storing the items or giving them to someone while the case is active

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 47
Emergency Injunction

I Request that darkplays3656 inventory Is seized as they do not have enough money to pay the full amount to prevent them storing the items or giving them to someone while the case is active
The Emergency Injunction is denied as seizing the Defendant's inventory would violate their Constitutional right against unreasonable seizure, as nothing illegal has been proven yet, and there is no indication that the Defendant is planning to hide their items or property.

I will, however, remind the Defendant that intentionally hiding their items that may be seized due to a crime could lead to more criminal charges.

Your honour The Defendant has committed Contempt to court multiple times by not using the correct court proceeding I ask the court to have Defendant represented by a qualified legal professional to stop the time wasting that the defendant is doing

Your honour The Defendant has committed Contempt to court multiple times by not using the correct court proceeding I ask the court to have Defendant represented by a qualified legal professional to stop the time wasting that the defendant is doing
The Defendant has been given 48 hours to find a lawyer and have them respond to the case.

This shall serve as a reminder to both parties not to speak out of turn or it may result in a Contempt of Court charge.

CIVIL ACTION

dodrio3
Plaintiff

v.

darkplays3656
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

I killed darkplays3656 with perm from then they then run /complaint agents me resulting in my arrest. me receiving a fine of $100 and 10mins in jail

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. dodrio3 - plaintiff
2. darkcyber3656 - defendant

II. FACTS
1. darkcyber gave me perm to kill him
2. I then killed darkcyber with his perm
3. he then ran /complaint and I got arrested
4. I got a $100 fine and 10min in jail

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. the defendant got me arrested for murder when I had their perm to kill them

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $100 - to cover the fine
2. $1000 - for the time I spent in jail

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 21 day of 12 2022
I should have asked before the summons, so my apologies for the mistake. Would you please submit any evidence you have to back up your claims?

I should have asked before the summons, so my apologies for the mistake. Would you please submit any evidence you have to back up your claims?
I though I submitted this with the case my bad I am still awaiting a final pice of evidence of the defendant asking the doj to remove my wanted level

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 53
I believe the time is up your honour

I hereby find darkplays3656 in Contempt of Court for failing to post an Answer to Complaint, and order the Department of Justice to fine/jail them appropriately.

I ask that the Defendant ensure this does not happen again.

The Defendant has 24 hours to post their Answer to the Complaint, or else there will be a Default Judgement.

The time has expired. This court is now in recess until a default judgement is delivered.

Verdict

VERDICT
dodrio3 v. darkplays3656 [2022] DCR 61

I. PLAINTIFF’S POSITION
1. The Defendant gave the Plaintiff permission to kill them.
2. The Plaintiff killed the Defendant.
3. After killing them, the Defendant did /complaint, ultimately resulting in the Plaintiff being charged a $100 fine and being jailed for 10 minutes.
4. Because the Plaintiff had permission to kill the Defendant, the Plaintiff deserves relief for both the fine and the jail time.

II. DEFENDANT’S POSITION
1. The Defendant briefly appeared in court before being summoned, then proceeded to not respond to the case.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. It is not clear in the evidence provided that the Plaintiff ever killed the Defendant.
2. It is not clear in the evidence provided that the Plaintiff was ever charged with Murder.
3. It is not clear in the evidence provided that the Plaintiff had permission to kill the Defendant at the time of the alleged murder. (The permission could have been given for a later or earlier killing).
4. Due to the previous three reasons, there is no evidence that the situation actually calls for the Defendant to provide any relief to the Plaintiff.

IV. DECISION
1. I hereby rule in favor of the Defendant, as there has been very little to no evidence provided showing that the Plaintiff had permission to kill the Defendant.

The District Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back