dodrio3
plaintiff

vs

phobix
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The defendant didn’t pay back the loan breaking the contract

The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

i gave a lone to phobix on 28th on July of $2000 and she owed be $2200 in return on 3rd august

I party’s
1. dodrio3 (plaintiff)
2. phobix (defendant)

II facts
1 i gave phobix a loan off $2000 on 28th July
2 she owed me $2200 in return on 3rd of august
3 she hasn't payed me yet on 6th of august

III claims for relief
1 she signed a contract ageing to the terms

IV prayer for relief
i want the $2200 she owed me in return of the loan

phobix loan

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

dated 6/8/2021

district-court-png.12083

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant,
Phobix, is required to appear before the court in the case of dodrio3 vs Phobix. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

district-court-png.12083

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant,
Phobix, is required to appear before the court in the case of dodrio3 vs Phobix. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​
I believe it has been 48hours

Verdict

Since the Defendant failed to appear in court in the 48 hours allotted to them, this court will be proceeding to a default judgment.

I will be proceeding with the plaintiff's prayer for relief and granting it. So I will be ordering Phobix to pay the Plaintiff 2200 dollars. If he fails to do so within 72 hours, the Plaintiff can contact the DoJ and fine Phobix and unfine the Plaintiff the amount mentioned.

Back