CIVIL ACTION

Divine59(GoodMorning9 Representing)

Plaintiff

v.

AryaBroz

Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Defendant agreed to a contract with the plaintiff for the long term purchase of a property. The Contract is shown in evidence 1 and the evidence that the defense agreed to the contract is shown in evidence 2. The defendant was supposed to make the payment over 4 weeks and got behind on their payments. The defendant was also banned from the server so they have no case for defense. The defendant has only payed 3050$ of the agreed 8500$. The defendant is behind on their payments and must compensate the plaintiff. Evidence 3 shows evidence that the player has been banned.

I. PARTIES
1. Divine59-Plaintiff

2. AryaBroz- Defendant

II. FACTS

1. The Defendant still has not paid 5450$ of a contract that he signed

2. This is a clear breach of contract and requires compensation

3. The defendant committed an illegal action and the defendant has been permanently banned from the server and therefore shows no intention of ever repaying the money

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF

1. It is likely if the court does not intervene the plaintiff will not receive their money. The plaintiff has some urgent financial matters and needs the money from the defendant, it is clear the defendant is in violation of the contract and that they must pay

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF

The Plaintiff seeks the following from the defendant:

1. 5450$ from the defendant to repay the remainder of the amount agreed in the initial contract

2. 400$ to cover lawyer fees

Evidence 1: The contract:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S3R58CWDutmWx3WNgl2ch8a-r27CJYbCepuuA_BVE74/edit?usp=sharing

Evidence 2: Proof Defendant agreed to the contract
Screenshot_20210623-113636.png

Evidence 3: Proof defendant is banned (the defendants ban appeal):

https://www.democracycraft.net/threads/aryabroz-punishment-appeal.7072/

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 24th of June 2021

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Divine59 v. AryaBroz. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Verdict

As the Defendant has failed to appear in this case within the 48 hours allotted, I will proceed with a default judgement.

I hereby order the Department of Justice to;
(a) Fine the Defendant, AryaBroz, $5450 for the breach of contract, and transfer such to the Plaintiff, Divine59.
(b) Fine the Defendant, AryaBroz, $400 in legal fees, and transfer such to the Plaintiff, Divine59.

If the Defendant does not have such funds, I would like to remind the Justice Department of the usage of asset seizure warrants, given the Defendant's two currently owned properties.

This matter is hereby adjourned. The court thanks the Plaintiff for their time.

Back