IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Dimitre977 (xlayzur representing)
Plaintiff

v.

zeos_exe
Defendant

COMPLAINT:
My client provided work to zeos_exe by constructing a house and the defendant refuses to pay for the work provided.

I. PARTIES
1. zeos_exe
2. dimitre977

II. FACTS
1. Dimitre977 built and finished constructed requested by zeos_exe
2. Zeos_exe refuses to pay for the construction
3. Zeos_exe deleted messages in a ticket to make it seem like he never agreed

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. In exhibit-a, you can see zeos_exe requesting the types of rooms & floors in the house they want.
2. dimitre 977 is an added friend to the region of zeos_exe’s in exhibit-b.
3. In exhibit-c you can see that dimitre977 asks zeos_exe to agree with a price of $15,000 to which zeos deleted the message following that agreement which is obstructing the contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $15,000 paid to Dimitre997 for services provided.
2. $750 in legal fees

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 27th day of July 2022

Attachments

• Exhibit-A.jpg
    Exhibit-A.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Exhibit-C.jpg
    Exhibit-C.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 44
Before I file summons, are you able to provide proof the zeos_exe agreed to pay the money, proof that you built what he wanted, and the plot number. You have 48 hours to do so.

Before I file summons, are you able to provide proof the zeos_exe agreed to pay the money, proof that you built what he wanted, and the plot number. You have 48 hours to do so.
Apologies your honor, the other exhibits failed to attach. Here's the evidence for proof of the build and that dimitre was added to the region.

Attachments

• Exhibit-B (1).jpg
    Exhibit-B (1).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
  • ExhibitB.jpg
    ExhibitB.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

Dimitre997 v. zeos_exe3 [2022] FCR 66
I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff finished constructing the house that the Defendant requested.
2. The Defendant agreed to pay 15k, but never paid.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant was never summoned.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. In order for one party to sue for a breach of contract, two things need to be true. Number one, there needs to be a contract or an agreement by both parties, and one party needs to have held up their end of the agreement.
2. In this case, neither are true. There is no proof that the Defendant ever agreed to pay 15k for the house, and by looking at the house, it appears that many of the Defendant's requests were not added, the interior is empty with the exception of a pool of water, as well as chests and shulkers. Furthermore it appears to be done with minimal effort, as the backyard is doubled up as the balcony, and the garden is mostly a patch of alliums with a couple white flowers near the border.

IV. DECISION
1. Because there was no agreement to the contract by the defendant, and the Plaintiff didn't hold up their end of the contract, I will be dismissing this case.
2. Furthermore I will be charging the Plaintiff with filing a frivolous case, and order the DOJ to fine the Plaintiff appropriately.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back