CIVIL ACTION

Dimitrie997 (xSumoMC Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

ParsaTheDuck
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
The Defendant ParsaTheDuck murdered 5 villagers belonging to my client.

I. PARTIES
1. Dimirtie997 (Plaintiff)
2. xSumoMC (Plaintiff Council)
3. ParsaTheDuck
II. FACTS
1. On February 2nd 2022, The defendant, ParsaTheDuck came and murdered my clients villagers while he was AFK at his spider farm through a door glitch.
2. ParsaTheDuck killed 5 villagers that had trades my client uses to make his living
3. Staff came to the plot and brought up the logs and it shows the villagers where murdered by the defendant
4. My client lost Income, Property and his rights were violated.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Villager Murder is a crime that is outlined in law, it carries a $800 fine along with 10 minutes in jail per offence
2. My Client’s property was trespassed on and broken into by the defendant.
3. My client lost massive amounts of money and product due to this malicious attack
IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. We are seeking that the court makes ParsaTheDuck pay my client $7500 dollars for the value of the Villagers
2. We are also seeking the court makes the defendant pay $2000 dollars in damages and loss of profit
3. We are also seeking the court to make the defendant pay the Plaintiffs $1000 dollars in attorney fees

Evidence

IMG-4663.jpg
IMG-4662.jpg

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 27th day of February 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the dimitre997 v parsatheduck. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.

Your honor, I am present but wish to ask for more time to find proper legal representation. My time zone does not match with most of the citizens of Redmont and in order to give enough time for proper communication, I would like to ask for an additional 48 hours.
thank you

Your Honor,

It has been well over 72 hours. We ask that the court proceeds with the process.

Apologies, the request is accepted. I have been busy and failed to reply.

The extension would have ended in a few minutes, however due to my fault I will allow a further 24 hours.

This will not happen again on my part.

The Defendant has failed to submit an Answer to Complaint. ParsaTheDuck is to be held in contempt of court and charged by the Department of Justice.

We will now move on to opening statements, starting with the Plaintiff.

If the Defence requires a Public Defender, they can reach out to the RBA.

Hello there
I've been looking for a lawyer these days and sorry for my late response, I have been busy.
I couldn't find any lawyers so I'll try to defend myself if you allow it your honor

I note the Defence's response, however it is the Court should have been updated before the deadline.

Do you have any legal qualifications or experience @ParsaTheDuck?

The court will retire in 24 hours if it does not receive an opening statement from the plaintiff or an answer to whether the defendant is qualified/experienced in law.

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH

OPENING STATEMENT

Members of the Court, On February 2nd 2022 Mr ParsaTheDuck came onto the plot owned by my client and Murdered His villagers. Through the evidence i have provided in my Filed Complaint, we have proved that the defendant has not only trespassed on my clients private property but also murdered

13.14 - Villager Murder - Killing a Villager. This is what has occurred. To a T, PrarsaTheDuck killed 5 of my clients Villagers.

13.6 - Trespassing - To enter or be in a place without the consent of the owner or management of the place; to remain in the place after being requested to leave (minimum of two warnings or a sign) grants the owner legal authority to initiate PvP provided they can prove that the trespasser was warned.

As you can see the law is Clear, my client did NOT give the defendant Consent to enter his property nor to kill his villagers. Therefore the defendant is guilty without a shadow of doubt and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. As my client has endured financial hardships due to the loss of the villagers.

The complainant's opening statement is noted.

I am seeking a public defender for the defence.

The defendant and the plaintiff have come to an agreement outside of the court. Here is the screenshot of the agreement that we have agreed to.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-09 212439.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-09 212439.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 79
Your Honor, I can confirm this as plaintiff council

I am glad that an out of court agreement has been met.

This case is hereby dismissed.

Back