CIVIL ACTION

dimitre977 (Skeppyshop representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Doofy3527
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF: The Defendant has murdered the Plaintiff twice and has attempted murder once yet has received no charge. The Defendant has obstructed justice thus far, and the court must intervene to stop this injustice.

I. PARTIES
1. dimitre977 (Plaintiff)
2. Doofy3527 (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. The Plaintiff was murdered twice by the Defendant
2. The Defendant attempted murder on the Plaintiff
3. The Defendant obstructed justice by claiming they didn't do it, provided false information, and allegedly telling officers not to arrest them.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Section 15.3 in 'Rules & Laws' states that "Willfully interfering with the process of justice through influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, police officer or by providing false information". The Defendant has provided false information and allegedly telling officers not to arrest them. The Defendant has not been charged since.
2. Section 13.5 of 'Rules & Laws' states "Murder is the act of unlawfully killing another player". The plaintiff did not give consent to the Defendant, thereby breaking this law.
3. Section 13.4 of 'Rules & Laws' states" Attempted Murder is the act of repetitively hitting a player, causing a loss of more than 3 hearts". The plaintiff was hit with a netherite axe causing over 3 hearts. Following the attack, the Plaintiff used an elytra to fly away, but crashed ultimately causing the death.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $2500 in legal fees
2. $1000 in attorney fees
3. 30 minutes jail for the defendant

Evidence is the chat logs as well as a video of the Defendant recording the situation

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25th day of September 2021

Last edited:

Verdict

This case will be dismissed on the grounds that this case is a criminal case and not a civil case. There are no civil damages specified in this case, so this is a criminal case. Only the Attorney General’s office can pursue with a criminal case. Please report the crime to the police or the Attorney Generals office.

Case dismissed.

Back