Election Council Elections - NOVEMBER 2022

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
This is the official election post for the 10th Town Council election for the town of Oakridge.

Council positions up for election:

Head of Commerce
Head of Urban Development
Head of Parks and Recreation
Head of Residence

Players seeking candidacy for the Head of an Office will reply:

"I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of <Residence, Commerce, Parks & Recreation or Urban Development> as an Independent / a member of example <political party>."

Nominations close on the 7th day of this month, with voting open for a total of 48 hours.

You must be a resident of the town of Oakridge Bay in order to run and or vote. This means you must complete the in-game exam or own a plot in the town. You can not run if you've been elected into the town council for more than 2 terms. As defined in the Constitution of Oakridge-bay; No person shall serve more than 2 consecutive terms in any position.

Candidates and Parties are encouraged to create Discord servers and advertise on DC platforms.

I, BlogWorldExpo, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Parks and Recreation as a member of the Renewal Party.

Last edited by a moderator:
I, DemonFire256, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Commerce as an Independent.

I, BoopingBerry, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Residence as a member of PIR

I, Centerpartiet, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Urban Development as a a member of The Center Party.

I, _Pugsy, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Urban Development as an Independent.

OFFICIAL POLL RESULTS

Total Valid Votes - 58 (61-3)

Head of Residence
BoopingBerry (PIR)
Yes - 11 (11-0)*
No - 2 (3-1)

Head of Commerce
DemonFire256 (IND)
Yes - 11 (11-0)*
No - 3 (4-1)

Head of Parks and Recreation
BlogWorldExpo (NRP)