ComradeLuigi
Plaintiff

v.

ShinHeYing
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
I rented 2 flats at res-010 (-5736 758) in the Town of Oakridge Bay and none of them had the required amenities that must be provided free of charge according to the LDV Minimum Amenities Adjustment Act.

I. PARTIES
1. ComradeLuigi (ComradeLuigi Representing)
2. ShinHeYing

II. FACTS
1. ComradeLuigi rented 2 flats (troom-03 and troom-04; both on the 3rd floor); at res-010 (-5736 758) at a rate of 14$ per 7 days. One of them is currently no longer being rented by the plaintiff.
2. None of them had/have the following items: 1x bed, 1x double chest or equivalent to, 1x crafting table, 1x furnace.
3. The LDV Minimum Amenities Adjustment Act clearly states that the aforementioned amenities must be provided free of charge for a residential space to be rentable.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. I hereby allege the following charges against the Defendant:
7.1 - Minimum Amenities Requirements

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. For $100 to be payed to the plaintiff for damages
2. $200 in legal fees.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 12th day of July 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_475.png
    Screenshot_475.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 2021-07-01_00.44.28.png
    2021-07-01_00.44.28.png
    658.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 2021-07-01_00.44.31 - Cópia.png
    2021-07-01_00.44.31 - Cópia.png
    846.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 2021-07-01_00.44.45 - Cópia.png
    2021-07-01_00.44.45 - Cópia.png
    835.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
district-court-png.12083

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant ShinHeYing is required to appear before the court in the case of ComradeLuigi v. ShinHeYing. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
RESPONSE TO COMPLAINT

ComradeLuigi
Plaintiff

v.

ShinHeYing
Defendant

RESPONSE TO COMPLAINT

The defendant asks for negotiation on Prayers for relief.

I. PARTIES
1. ComradeLuigi (ComradeLuigi Representing)
2. ShinHeYing

II. FACTS
1. ComradeLuigi rented 2 flats (troom-03 and troom-04; both on the 3rd floor;) at res-010 (-5736 758) at a rate of 14$ per 7 days. One of them is currently no longer being rented by the plaintiff.
2. None of them had/have the following items: 1x bed, 1x double chest or equivalent to, 1x crafting table, 1x furnace.
3. The LDV Minimum Amenities Adjustment Act clearly states that the aforementioned amenities must be provided free of charge for a residential space to be rentable.
4. This apartment was the defendant's first established apartment.

III. RESPONSE TO PRAYER FOR RELIEF

1. The defendant agrees to pay a relief however the amount that the plaintiff is requesting is unreasonable.
2. Considering the fact that the rent was 14$ per week which is 2$ per day. Asking for a 100$ on damages is out of the stretch. That's more than five times the rent.
3. The defendant hopes the court will re-evaluate the legal feeds and costs in the prayers for the relief requested.
4. After this case is resolved, the defendant will make a ingame staff ticket to request permission to add the minimum amenities required so the defendant asks the courts to hold if there are more cases, which there shouldn't be since the defendant currently only has 4 apartments which 3 are rented rooms.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

CIVIL ACTION

ComradeLuigi
Plaintiff

v.

ShinHeYing
Defendant

OPENING STATEMENT
Your Honor, the Esteemed Court, given that the Defendant has pleaded guilty to the charges, the only debate revolves around the value of the relief requested. Given that I rented both apartments for at least 2 weeks (first the one on the right, then the one on the left), totaling $56, and that it's very damaging for a beginner player to not have access to such crucial amenities, $100 is a very adequate amount for the Defendant to pay.
I hereby thank the Court for hearing out the Plaintiff's opening statement, and hereby rests.

If no replies are there in the next 24 hours we will be moving on to the closing statements.

The Plaintiff may proceed with their closing statement. If he doesnt respond in the next 72 hours, then I will dismiss the case.

CIVIL ACTION

ComradeLuigi
Plaintiff

v.

ShinHeYing
Defendant

CLOSING STATEMENT

Your honor,
As clearly demonstrated, the Defendant has broken the law as established by the LDV Minimum Amenities Adjustment Act and has financially benefited from providing improper living conditions to the Plaintiff.
I firmly believe that, if we want our great nation to be welcoming of immigrants and inexperienced citizens, we can't let these clear cases of exploitation go by without proper punishment and I hope the court shares this view.

CLOSING STATEMENT

ComradeLuigi
Plaintiff

v.

ShinHeYing
Defendant

CLOSING STATEMENT

Your honor,

The defendant understands their mistake, they are willing to take the punishment. The defendant also agrees to pay the 100$ total in relief fees. For the 200$ requested in legal fees, altercations should be made as the plaintiff is self-representing themselves, they did not hire a lawyer, and they currently do not possess a lawyer job ingame. That concludes my closing statement.

Objection!

I do have a lawyer job ingame and I've had it for more than two weeks.
Screenshot_498.png

Screenshot_497.png

Objection granted. The court will now declare his verdict after the review of this case.

Verdict

IN THE COURT OF COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

Case No. 07-2021-12

1. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The 2 flats that the plaintiff rented were not equipped with the amenities that are needed to legally be rentable stating in the LDV Minimum Amenities Adjustment Act.

2. DEFENDANTS POSITION
1. The defendant acknowledges the lack of the amenities in the flat and is willing to pay the prayer for relief section
2. The defendant does not want to pay section 2 because he is representing himself so no legal fees must be paid to the plaintiff.

3. THE COURTS OPINION
1. The evidence shown in the pictures shows indeed that the ameninities (stated in the LDV Minimum Amenities Adjustment Act) were lacking in the flat. So these flats were not rentable for citizens.
2. The court can't let the defendant pay legal fees because he was representing himself. But the court acknowledges the time put in this case and will be paid accordingly.

4. DECISION

The court hereby adjourns this case in favour of the Plaintiff.

I will be granting section 1 of the Prayer of Relief and adjust the amount of section 2 of the Prayer of Relief.

I hereby order the Department of Justice to:
(a) Fine the Defendant, ShingHeYing, $150, and transfer such to the Plaintiff, ComradeLuigi.

I ask the defendant to place the amenities necesarry in the flat so it follows the LDV Minimum Amenities Adjustment Act. This needs to be done within the 2 weeks after the verdict has been placed.

The court thanks each party for his time and effort put in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back