CIVIL ACTION

ComradeLuigi
Plaintiff

v.

Chucklenuts56
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

Chucklenuts56 (aka. Benjy) is currently an Independent Contractor for Nile (the Plaintiff's business) having signed a contract for that job. The Defendant rented 2 company tools but hasn't returned them in 39 days and the aforementioned contract states that if the contractor fails to return a company tool within 7 days of the breach, they shall be liable to pay $400 for each tool.

I. PARTIES
1. ComradeLuigi
2. Chucklenuts56

II. FACTS
1. Chucklenuts56 (aka. Benjy) signed a contract to be an Independent Contractor for Nile
2. While an Independent Contractor for Nile, the Defendant rented 2 company tools (an enchanted netherite pickaxe and an enchanted netherite axe).
3. The Defendant hasn't returned the tools for 39 days.
4. Such action violates the contract the Defendant signed, which states that "If the contractor fails to return a company tool within seven (7) days of the breach, they shall be liable to pay $400 for each tool."

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant hasn't violated the contract by not returning the tools on time.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $400 for the axe
2. $400 for the pickaxe
3. $200 in legal fees

EVIDENCE
Evidence of the Defendant signing the contract
Evidence of the Defendant renting the tools

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 8 day of October 2021

Last edited:

District Court.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the ComradeLuigi v. Chucklenuts56. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Verdict

Because the defendant has failed to appear before the court within the 48 hours of allotted time, I am ruling in favor of the plaintiff. I hereby order the DOJ to take $1,000 from the defendant, Chucklenuts56, and transfer it to the plaintiff, ComradeLuigi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back