CRIMINAL ACTION

Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

Wetc
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:
Former DEC Secretary Wetc announced his resignation on July 13th, effective July 14th at 12:00 am EST. During the time from the announcement to when his resignation took effect, Wetc took multiple actions to maliciously undermine the state of the Government. This included declaring all tax exemptions null and void, accepting every pending DEC application without regards to the actual application or the experience of the player, and selling all DEC minting requests to LHBank for only $0.01 on the dollar to allow them to make a huge profit.

Wetc sold every minting request to LHBank, totalling $770,635. LHBank is owned by Milqy and Deadwax, both of whom he considers his best friends on the server. LHBank purchased the minting requests for a cent on the dollar, totalling $7,706.35.

Additionally, at the end of each of his announcements prior to his resignation taking effect, he added “Unhinged, not a joke.” Claiming that he was “unhinged” during these two announcements clearly demonstrates that he was deliberately doing actions against the government that even he does not consider to be in right mind, or even correct in the slightest.

Treason is defined as “Any party in federal office who is caught attempting to maliciously sabotage or undermine the stability, sovereignty, and/or national security of the government of Redmont.” With these actions, including making problems for the future DEC Secretary, and selling the minting requests to LHBank in an attempt to make the government lose a significant amount of money, it is clear that Wetc has made an attempt to sabotage the stability of the government through economic means and personal attacks. .

Corruption is defined as “Using a government position, elected or otherwise, to benefit one's private interests or corporate ventures.” In the Minting Request Contracts Investigation Report, it is shown that one of the minting requests agreed to be sold to LHBank was that of Scion Regional. Scion Regional is owned by Wetc, and, by agreeing to sell the minting request of his own personal company to his friends, he minimises the actual loss to his company, and causes the government to lose considerable amounts of money.

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
I. PARTIES
1. The Commonwealth of Remont
2. Former DEC Secretary Wetc
3. LHBank owner, President of the Senate and Chief of Staff Milqy.
4. LHBank owner and DCT Secretary Deadwax

II. FACTS
1. Former DEC Secretary Wetc announced he will be resigning on July 13th, effective 12:00 AM EST 7/14/22.
2. Wetc Accepted all employee applications without checking them.
3. Wetc removed all tax-exempt status from businesses.
4. Wetc agreed to a contract that would benefit his best friends and undermine the government.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. Wetc is hereby charged with 1 count of treason.
2. Wetc is hereby charged with 1 count of corruption

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. The Commonwealth asks the maximum fine for 1 count of treason for Wetc which is a $25,000 fine and 2-month removal from public office.
2. The Commonwealth asks the maximum fine for 1 count of corruption for Wetc which is a $5,000 fine and 2-month removal from public office.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 2nd day of August, 2022.

Attachments

• image_2022-08-02_213809237.png
    image_2022-08-02_213809237.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 75
  • image_2022-08-02_213817987.png
    image_2022-08-02_213817987.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 67
  • image_2022-08-02_213831773.png
    image_2022-08-02_213831773.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 73
  • image_2022-08-02_213843148.png
    image_2022-08-02_213843148.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant must appear before the Federal Court in the case of Commonwealth of Redmont v. Wetc FCR [2022] 57.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.

Last edited:

View attachment 27251

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
This Court Case Is

UNHINGED

*Not a joke*
I hereby charge Aezal with one count of Contempt of Court - Please do not speak when not involved or summoned to speak within the case.

I would like to correct the record. I have removed a portion of the summons that I accidentally forgot to remove - A public defender has not been requested on the defendant's behalf. I would like to apologize for the miscommunication on my part.

Please see below for the removed text from the initial summons.
"The court would also like to mention that a Public Defender has been requested on behalf of the defendant due to not being able to represent themselves during the case due to being formally deported from the Commonwealth of Redmont and unable to represent themselves."

The court shall be in recess while a verdict is written.

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
Commonwealth of Redmont v. Wetc FCR [2022] 57

I. PLAINTIFF’S POSITION
- Former DEC secretary Wetc accepted all employee applications without reviewing them.
- Former DEC secretary Wetc agreed to a contract that would benefit his best friends to undermine the government.
- Former DEC secretary Wetc used the contract mentioned above to benefit himself personally via selling these minting requests to LH bank, which included requests from Scion Regional.
- Former DEC secretary Wetc committed Treason by creating future problems for the future DEC secretary and selling minting requests to LHBank. The State deems these actions to attempt to sabotage the stability of the government through economic means and personal attacks.
- The State has argued that the Former DEC secretary was not in the right mind or even correct before his resignation.

II. DEFENDANT’S POSITION
N/A - Failed to appear in court

III. COURT’S OPINION
The State has an obligation to uphold the laws. These laws outline our democracy and demonstrate our freedoms and an individual's limitations to ensure the public maintains a specified amount of decency and to safeguard our democracy stands for generations. However, while it's the responsibility of the State to uphold these laws, it's also its responsibility to prove that an individual did commit the crimes that the State alleges an individual. Therefore, to further explain and to ensure the ability to read through the court's opinion section of this verdict, I have broken it down into sections based on the points brought forward by the case.

Who does the burden of proof fall in a criminal case?
The burden of proof falls upon the accuser within a criminal case within the courts. This burden of proof requires there to be no shred of doubt to be convicted of a crime, this is to ensure that it is as described as there being no doubt of a wrongful conviction. There should be overwhelming evidence to support the claims of committing a crime.

Did the former Secretary Wetc commit Treason?
As defined within the laws of the Commonwealth, Treason specifies that any party within the federal government is caught attempting to sabotage or undermine the government's stability, sovereignty, and national security. Specifically, to the case of former DEC Secretary Wetc, the State has failed to provide the courts with the overwhelming evidence to make a sound judgment to convict the Former Secretary. The State has been unable to show how the action of selling these minting obligations has violated the definition of Treason as defined above.

Did the former Secretary Wetc commit Corruption?
As defined within the laws of the State, in order for an individual to commit Corruption, one has to use one's government position to benefit ones personal interests or corporate ventures. While the actions mentioned within the state complaints do, in fact, raise questions about the appropriate means of whether the secretary should authorize the exchange without approval from the president. The court cannot, in confidence make a judgment that the former DEC Secretary commited Corruption in comparison to the evidence provided. The State has failed to submit to the court evidence to support the registration of Wetc's corporate ventures. The State further fails to provide that this transaction has benefited the former DEC Secretary in any way. The defined loopholes that courts cannot in good standing convicted a member who was confirmed by the senate and has no prior criminal record related to Corruption.

Did the State perjure themselves within the filing of the case?
The State has claimed within their filing of the case under facts that the former DEC Secretary "accepted all employee applications without checking them." The State has failed to prove this point, nor do they reference this fact in evidence. Thereforee, this testimony is deemed false as there is no evidence provided to the court to consider this claim to be factual.

IV. VERDICT
On the one count of Treason, the court finds the defendant Not Guilty
On the one count of Corruption, the court finds the defendant Not Guilty

Commonwealth of Redmont v. Wetc FCR [2022] 57 I rule in favor of the defendant.

The court will be charging the State with 1 count of Perjury
The court will also charge Former DEC Secretary Wetc 1 count of Contempt of Court

The Court thanks each party for their time. This case is now adjourned.

Back