IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Cofys (Solid Law Firm representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Massigamer100
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Defendant entered a contract with the Plaintiff, in which the Defendant agreed to pay back $10,450 for a $9,500 loan, in six payments of $1,742. The first due date was September 2, 2022. The Defendant has not made any payments nor had any communication with the Plaintiff in nearly a month.

I. PARTIES
1. Cofys
2. Massigamer100

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant entered a contract with the Plaintiff, in which the Defendant agreed to pay back $10,450 for a $9,500 loan, in six payments of $1,742.
2. The first due date was September 2, 2022, and then every week after that until paid off.
3. The Defendant still has not paid any of the money back.
4. The Defendant has not communicated with the Plaintiff since August 28.
5. The Defendant broke the terms of the contract.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant entered a legally binding contract, including a clause stating the Defendant was to pay back $10,450 in payments over a specific time period.
2. The Defendant has failed to make those payments, and has refused to communicate with the Plaintiff.
3. The Defendant broke the terms of the contract.
4. The contract also accrues an additional 10% fee per day a payment is late. The date is now 9/26/22.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
1. $10,450 to pay back the loan.
2. $4,180 (10% of one payment, 24 times [$174.20 * 24]) due to it being 24 days late at this point.
3. $500 in legal fees.
(Total of $15,130)

Evidence:
Exhibit A: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023618597546905713/1023620468411990106/Screenshot_61.png

Proof of Consent to Represent:
ndqoXB37X2iYUP78L292APwXjMI8_Hp5cWTellIWfkfOwrWFtqnO7ksPKHU0ZoZwju2KkEp_uoezJvb16WTYQSWNSFxjE_qSX_jTon-1F-AeMP2fUQ1PCQuAPM_BA78jfDh9_8v4ItF5Ln1yuTW05CdlFT4MKyKPYm8-R-aLWmrN7-QWxqXJTljvTQ

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 26 day of September 2022.

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Cofys v. Massigamer100 [2022] FCR 71. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Good evening, your honor.

It has been well over 48 hours and the Defendant has not appeared in court.

Are we able to proceed to a default judgement?

Verdict

IN THE FEDERALCOURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

Cofys v. Massigamer100 [2022] FCR 71

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff gave a loan to the Defendant in the amount of $9,500, and it was expected that the Defendant would pay back a total of $10,450.
2. The first payment was due on 9/2/22, and the Defendant has still failed to make any payment yet alone communicate with the Plaintiff.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant has failed to appear before the court.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. For a contract to be valid, there needs to be clear terms as well as a clear acceptance by both parties.
2. In this specific case, everything that needs to be in the contract is in the contract, therefore the Defendant does in fact owe the Plaintiff $10,450.
3. Despite the fact the Defendant's final 2 payment dates haven't passed yet, they have failed to pay their first 4 payments, making them in violation of the contract.

IV. DECISION
1. This court hereby rules in favor of the Plaintiff in a default judgement, and orders the DOJ to fine the Defendant $10,450 and unfine the Plaintiff the same amount.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back