Not open for further replies.

Cooleagles

Citizen
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
attorney
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

ClockWork Bank (Cooleagles Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

lotski
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: The plaintiff had a contract with the defendant in which he gave them a loan. This loan was due June 8th and has yet to have been returned.

I. PARTIES
1. ClockWork Bank (Cooleagles Representing)
2. lotski

II. FACTS
1. The defendant was given a loan of $500 with a 10% interest on May 25th.
2. The loan, to be returned 2 weeks later, was due on the 8th of June.
3. It is now the 18th of June and the defendant has shown no signs of fulfilling their part of the contract.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant gave his signature and acknowledged the contract’s existence.
2. The defendant has not fulfilled their part of the contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $500 dollars, to repay the original loan.
2. $50 dollars, 10% interest on the loan.
3. $250 for legal fees.

V. EVIDENCE

1. Permission for me to represent the plaintiff.
ClockWork Bank V. lotski Ev. 1.png

2. Loan information (L to R - Loan Id, Player, Loan Amount, Interests, Start Date, End Date, Type, Status).
1624066790771.png

3. Contract between plaintiff and defendant.
1624066939733.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 18th day of June 2021

Your honor,

I have come to the realization I put this case in the wrong court thread, for this case applies for the District Court, Not Federal. A major mistake on my hand, and I issue my deepest apologies. We ask to close this case so it may be opened in the correct court.

Thank you and my apologies once more.

Your honor,

I have come to the realization I put this case in the wrong court thread, for this case applies for the District Court, Not Federal. A major mistake on my hand, and I issue my deepest apologies. We ask to close this case so it may be opened in the correct court.

Thank you and my apologies once more.
I can just move the case over to the correct thread, would you just prefer I do that to save both of our times?

I actually already reposted the case in the correct one, your honor. Although I will keep that in mind in the chance of another mishap.

Thank you.

Verdict

This case has been dismissed at the request of the plaintiff and will be continued in the proper thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back