Lawsuit: Pending ChAkselsn (The Lovely Law Firm Representing) v. AcilousS [Case No. 07-2021-22]

Mask3D_WOLF

Citizen
Mask3D_WOLF
Mask3D_WOLF
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

ChAkselsn (The Lovely Law Firm Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

AcilousS
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
On June 23rd of 2021, AcilousS killed ChAkselsn's villagers (94). As a result our client suffered a loss of over $500,000 in damages.

I. PARTIES
1. ChAkselsen (Plaintiff)
2. AcilousS (Defendant)
3. Mask3D_WOLF (Counsel)
4. nnmc (Co-Counsel)
5. Magills0819 (Co-Counsel)
6. AlexanderLove (Advisory Counsel)

II. FACTS
1. On June 23, 2021 AcilousS murdered 94 villagers belonging to the plaintiff.
2. These villagers were commercially used by the plaintiff to produce desirable trades.
3. The murder of these villagers has resulted in severe financial loss for the plaintiff.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. When the villagers were slain, the plaintiff lost their favorable items with them. The cost of doing business has been heavily multiplied, a significant burden on the plaintiffs business.
2. This burden is entirely to blame on the defendant, who is responsible for the mass murder of the plaintiff’s highly profitable villagers
3. The defendant was previously found guilty in a criminal case (Commonwealth of Redmont v. AcilousS) of murdering 94 of the plaintiff’s villagers

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
We are seeking a total of $505,960 which is broken down as follows:
1. $5000 (legal fees)
2. $470,000 (value of the slain villagers according to reputable industry leader Onyx Industries… 94 villagers were slain and Onyx Industries values a villager at $5000 on its balance sheet, and 94 * $5000 = $470,000)
3. $30,960 (cost of lost opportunity due to the slain villagers… by very conservative estimates based solely on the enchanted books line of business, the plaintiff is losing $3096 per week due to the loss of the highly profitable villagers, and recovery of those villagers, if even possible, will take a minimum of 10 weeks… $3096 * 10 weeks = $30,960)

Evidence:
Lawsuit: Adjourned - The Commonwealth of Redmont (Canxx01 representing) v. AcilousS [Case No. 06-2021-24] (Adopting all evidence in that case as evidence in this case)

Onyx Industries Stocks / Worth - Google Drive (Evidence of the $470,000 villager value)

(Consent of representation)

(Evidence of the $30,960 opportunity cost)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 19th day of July 2021

Milkcrack

Citizen
Justice
Judge
Construction & Transport Department
Donator
MilkCrack
MilkCrack
Seeing, as the defendant, in this case, is permanently banned, and therefore unable to answer the complaint, the court will come up with a default judgement immediately. However, before doing so there are a few questions I would like to ask.

Does Plaintiff have CSN records that show he in fact earns 3096$ a week from his enchanted book business?
Does, the plaintiff has evidence that ALL of the villagers were of the same quality as Onyx-Industries?
Why does the plaintiff think he is entitled to attorney fees, and will the plaintiff be required to pay 5000$ to the lovely law firm if the attorney fees are not granted?

nnmc

Citizen
nnmc
nnmc
Your Honor, speaking in my capacity as a Partner at The Lovely Law Firm and co-counsel for the plaintiff, we would like to request an additional 48 hours to compile the answers to your questions. We would like this time to obtain CSN records and some other data to answer your questions.

Westray

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Chief Justice
Mayor
State Department
Public Affairs Department
Donator
Westray
Westray
As Chief Justice I find it important to notify both parties that a new Judge will be taking over this case in the coming days. Please express patience with the Court.

nnmc

Citizen
nnmc
nnmc
Thank you for that information.

Due to delays in obtaining CSN data from staff, we will be needing more time to answer Milkcrack’s questions. We will still answer those questions despite the departure of Milkcrack.

SumoMC

Citizen
Judge
Attorney General
Donator
SumoMC
SumoMC
As Justice Milkcrack has departed the court, I will take over the case as the new presiding judge. I will grant 48 hours to the plaintiff to answer the questions set out by the former judge.

I’m addition to all of that this is a case worth over 500k dollars, therefor I would like to see the numbers set out on how they came up with that number.