CIVIL ACTION

Catfriedrice

Plaintiff

v.

The Department of Justice

Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On the evening of June 15 2021, at around 11:15 PM CST, The plaintiff was at her house in Hamilton (plot r-77), when she was killed by an explosive. She also recieved an alert in the chat that player Mincraft (the name of a player) had killed her, and Police officer antatro asked if the kill was consented, the plaintiff responded no. Then Deekade1004, another Police Officer asked the same question, and before the plaintiff could respond, she saw the attacker in her house again, due to the house being in progress there were possibilities for tresspassing as there were holes in the house. Mincraft attacked her again and the plaintiff ended up killing Mincraft in self defense. Mincraft killed Catfriedrice a second time during the process. Officer antatro said that chat logs stated that she somehow started the fight. . It is possible that the plaintiff did more damage to the attacker than vice versa but the kill committed by the plaintiff was an act of self defense, not agression. Mincraft was never punished.

I. PARTIES

1. Catfriedrice-Plaintiff

2. antatro -Arresting officer

3. Deekade1004- Other officer on the case

4. Department of Justice- Defendant

5. Mincraft- The attacker

II. FACTS

1. The Attacker(Mincraft) attacked and killed the plaintiff(Catfriedrice) in the home of Catfriedrice(r-77) while also committing trespassing by invading the home

2. The police officers acknowledged the attack and in exhibit 1 and exhibit 2 there is clear evidence the plaintiff was killed by Mincraft

3. The plaintiff then killed Mincraft in self defense after Minecraft invaded their house and was unfairly fined 100$ and jailed for 10 minutes

4. As shown in exhibit 3 Antatro seemed to say that Catfriedrice was attacked and that Mincraft did invade the house, but that the plugin said that catfriedrice murdered, so they had to be arrested.

5. The Department of Justice should have not arrested Catfriedrice due to her only having killed in self defense, yet officer Antatro said that she had to be arrested because no matter what, she committed murderer. As the highlighted statement by antatro in exhibit 3 shows, the officer thought that there was a glitch but that he still had to follow protocol. This is unfair because Catfriedrice had a right to protect herself.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF

1. The facts show that Catfriedrice was attacked first and only killed in self-defense, therefore she did not break the law

2. There seems to have been a misunderstanding with a trainee officer, but either way Catfriedrice should not have been arrested

3. The Department of Justice is responsible for the behavior of its officers and how it fines and arrests citizens, and in a case of wrongful arrest the department should compensate the arrested citizen fairly

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF

The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:

1. That the 100 dollars be returned to the plaintiff by the Department of Justice, as they were unfairly fined that amount

2. The unfair arrest deleted from their criminal record

3. 500$ from the department of justice to cover legal fees

The referenced evidence is below:

Exhibit 1:

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 3.58.32 PM.png

Exhibit 2:

attackedagain.png

Evidence 3:

itisaglitch.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: The 24th of June 2021

May I ask the Plaintiff's rationale of bringing this case to the Supreme Court?

Your honor,
We are bringing this case to the Supreme Court given that the Government is the defendant in this case, and traditionally cases against the Government are filed in the Supreme Court. If this is an error, we apologize and would be happy to refile in a lower court if necessary.
The following is a case in which a government department was sued under initial jurisdiction of the supreme court similar to this case:
https://www.democracycraft.net/thre...n-and-transportation-case-no-05-2021-27.6185/

As specified in the constitution and in the guide to creating a lawsuit in the Supreme Court, they hear constitutional matters, appeals, and matters that involve the potential removal of those in public office.

Your case would be filed in the District Court, as your prayer for relief is under $5000, and is a mere police misconduct case. In such, I will be moving this thread to that court, and a Judge will review your case from there. Thank you.

Court_Seal_Redmont.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of Catfriedrice (Goodmorning9 representing) v. The Department of Justice. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

Your Honour,

may I as for an extension of 72 hours as the Office of AG is very busy at current and assigning cases is slightly delayed,

i will be dealing with this case but need time to prepare an adequate defence.

Request for extension overruled as you hadn't responded within the 72 hour period to request this extension, therefore I must rule by default

Verdict

As the defendant failed to respond in the allotted time I adjourn this case in favor of the plaintiff and order the following:

- The charge to be removed from the plaintiff's record

- $600 be unfined to the plaintiff in compensation

I would like to thank the plaintiff for their time.

Back