northeastprince

Citizen
Supporter
northeastprince
northeastprince
attorney
- Client Name: KingCleaver

- Counsel Name: Hamilton Law

- Were you originally the plaintiff or the defendant: No.

- Reason for the Appeal: I would like to appeal my sentence because I need to make up for what I did. It was irresponsible, immature, but most of all, it disrupted others on the server, including those who had just joined. I see the police job as a privilege to have, and it made my personal experience on the server a lot better, working as a team for the greater good. I realize I have done wrong by abusing my powers and I deeply apologize for that. I, KingCleaver, promise I will never abuse any powers that I have again. Thank you for considering.

Screenshot 2021-03-31 7.27.23 AM.png

Last edited:
1613516434104.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
SUMMONS
The Secretary of Justice is required to appear before the court in this appeal. It would be appreciated if the Secretary could respond to this summons as soon as reasonably practicable.

Question(s) the Secretary must answer to the best of their ability:
1. Does the Secretary or wider DoJ have any continuing concerns about KingCleaver's ability to act as a DoJ officer lawfully?
2. Does the Secretary have any reasons to dispute the nature of this appeal?

By answering, the Secretary confirms he is aware of the laws of Perjury and submits evidence that, to the best of his knowledge, is true.​

After reviewing the original case and speaking with the Department of Justice Secretary, we agree that the Plaintiff did not violate department policy to an extent to warrant a permanent disbarment from service. Hanhatfre abused permissions on civilians, KingCleaver accidentally caused lag while messing with handcuffs with a consenting fellow Police Officer. The time he has spent away from the DOJ is punishment enough for this simple mistake. We voluntarily yield that the Plaintiff is correct in this matter and request that he be excused of previously enacted punishments.

Verdict

Appeal granted.

The plaintiff's sentence is hereby declared served and he can feel free to reapply to the DoJ at his earliest convenience. I appreciate the expedient response to my summons, and note the genuine remorse of the plaintiff.

Thank you to all parties.

Verdict

Appeal granted.

The plaintiff's sentence is hereby declared served and he can feel free to reapply to the DoJ at his earliest convenience. I appreciate the expedient response to my summons, and note the genuine remorse of the plaintiff.

Thank you to all parties.

You wish all lawsuits were as fast as this one lol

Back