Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
WhyDoesThisWork
WhyDoesThisWork
attorney
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

eIisewastaken (WhyDoesThisWork representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Reach555
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Defendant agreed to sell the Plaintiff a red sports car for $4,500 initially but required 3 days for the car to be made before being transferred to the Plaintiff. The Defendant then stated to the Plaintiff that he was banned from the server, but ban logs disprove this.

I. PARTIES
1.Plaintiff. eIisewastaken (WhyDoesThisWork representing)
2.Defendant. Reach555

II. FACTS
1. Reach555 and eIisewastaken agreed on a price of $4,500
2. The Defendant told the Plaintiff it would take 3 days for the car to be made after being paid
3. In a discord chat with both parties, the Defendant stated that he was banned by the server therefore not being able to deliver the car.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. After checking the public ban-logs there is no evidence of the Defendant ever being banned which breaks law 10.1 by using a dishonest scheme to obtain $4,500. The Defendant clearly intends to not follow through with the agreed deal with the Plaintiff.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Full reimbursement of $4500 or Red Sports Car from defendant
2. $500 to cover legal fees

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 31st day of August 2021

Attachments

• firstprice.png
    firstprice.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 107
  • first2ksent.png
    first2ksent.png
    112.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 800sent.png
    800sent.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 120
  • final1_7ksent.png
    final1_7ksent.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 122
  • banstatement.png
    banstatement.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 130
PwFVDhr.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the eIisewastaken v. Reach555. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

The Plaintiff had a username change from, "eIisewastaken" to "blockyelise".

Verdict

Since the Defendant failed to appear in court in the 48 hours allotted to them, this court will be proceeding with a default judgment.

I will be proceeding with the plaintiff's prayer for relief and granting it.

I am requesting that the DoJ please transfer $4,500 dollars from Reach555 and transfer it to blockyelise. Additionally, please transfer $500 dollars from Reach555 to WhyDoesThisWork for legal fees associated with the lawsuit.

Thank you, this court is adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back