Lawsuit: Dismissed BenTDM v. Olisaurus123 [2022] FCR 83

BenTDM

YouTuber
Supporter
BenTDM
BenTDM
donator1
I (BenTDM) am making this lawsuit on Olisaurus123 for not paying me my 4k from an auction he won from me (DCBids) I have given him almost 2 weeks now to pay me and I got proof of the Auction log of him saying he paid to be I did not get the money because he is lying and because the server has removed the offline payment for mail when you log on next to see who paid me and because that he is not showing me proof of payment and Trent has ban Olisaurus123 for 24h for not paying me now and now I will show proof

I want 10k in return if I win the lawsuit

Attachments

• message.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I (BenTDM) am making this lawsuit on Olisaurus123 for not paying me my 4k from an auction he won from me (DCBids) I have given him almost 2 weeks now to pay me and I got proof of the Auction log of him saying he paid to be I did not get the money because he is lying and because the server has removed the offline payment for mail when you log on next to see who paid me and because that he is not showing me proof of payment and Trent has ban Olisaurus123 for 24h for not paying me now and now I will show proof
Please Follow Case Formats when submitting Court cases,
District Court (Format can be found here): Information - Creating a Lawsuit in the District Court

This is not a Supreme Court matter nor a matter of the Federal Court as the amount you are seeking is less than $5000. I will be moving this case to the District Court, where you must either structure your case properly or hire a lawyer to do so for you.

I hereby charge @BenTDM with 1 count of contempt of court for failing to follow Court Rules & Procedure, I hereby order the Department of Justice to punish the plaintiff appropriately.

What
District Court (Format can be found here): Information - Creating a Lawsuit in the District Court

This is not a Supreme Court matter nor a matter of the Federal Court as the amount you are seeking is less than $5000. I will be moving this case to the District Court, where you must either structure your case properly or hire a lawyer to do so for you.

I hereby charge @BenTDM with 1 count of contempt of court for failing to follow Court Rules & Procedure, I hereby order the Department of Justice to punish the plaintiff appropriately.

I put I want 10k in return if I win the lawsuit

@BenTDM I will be dismissing this case without prejudice, as it was filed improperly, with the wrong format, and not by a lawyer. This case may be refiled with the proper format and by a lawyer. If you refile the case improperly you may be charged with contempt or court and/or filing a frivolous case..

Back