f6rn

Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
f6rn
f6rn
attorney
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Belmont Financial Group LLC (f6rn Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

BubblyBo
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: On June 23rd, the Defendant signed the Explore Credit Card usage agreement and obtained an Explore Credit Card from Belmont Financial Group LLC. On July 2nd, the Defendant won an auction, paying their $1,500 bid via the Explore Credit Card. Since then, the Defendant has continuously refused to pay Belmont Financial Group LLC, despite us already paying for the Defendant's bid, and multiple warnings being given to the Defendant spanning several weeks.

I. PARTIES
1. Belmont Financial Group LLC
2. BubblyBo

II. FACTS
1. On June 23rd, the Defendant signed the Explore Credit Card usage agreement and obtained an Explore Credit Card with Belmont Financial Group LLC.
2. On July 2nd, the Defendant won an auction with a $1,500 bid which they placed the previous day, which they paid for using their Explore Credit Card.
3. On July 7th, Belmont Financial Group LLC presented the Defendant with their monthly statement.
4. The Defendant owes $1,500 ($1,958 with interest and additional interest added for late payment [additional 2% for every late day]) to Belmont Financial Group LLC.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. By signing the Explore Credit Card agreement, the Defendant acknowledged the existence and agreed to the terms of the agreement.
2. Even after both my attempts and my clients' attempts to reestablish contact and gain payment, the Defendant has repeatedly ignored messages and refused to pay.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $1,958, the amount owed to Belmont Financial Group LLC, with interest added ($30 interest + additional 2% added per late day).
2. $250 for legal fees.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 16th day of August 2022

Attachments

• EXHIBIT A.png
    EXHIBIT A.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 82
  • EXHIBIT B.png
    EXHIBIT B.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 76
  • EXHIBIT C.png
    EXHIBIT C.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 81
  • EXHIBIT D.png
    EXHIBIT D.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 76
  • EXHIBIT E.jpeg
    EXHIBIT E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
  • EXHIBIT F.png
    EXHIBIT F.png
    35 KB · Views: 85

1660752989437.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of Belmont Financial Group LLC v. BubblyBo. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Verdict

VERDICT

Belmont Financial Group LLC v. BubblyBo [2022] DCR 38

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Defendant agreed to the terms presented in the contract.
2. The Defendant failed to pay the money that they owed to the Plaintiff.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. Defendant did not appear before the court.

III. THE COURT OPINION

1. The Plaintiff has shown enough proof that the defendant has failed to pay back the money.
2. The Defendant has failed to comply with the terms that they agreed to by signing the contract.

IV. DECISION
1. I am ruling in favor of the plaintiff and I hereby order the DOJ to fine the Defendant $1,958 and to transfer that money into the plaintiff's balance.

The District Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back