judge
CIVIL ACTION

“Baole444 (SumoMC Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

NotJynx and itzRabuzi
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: The Defends listed in this lawsuit have been blackmailing my client and trying to extort him for money in exchange for a horse he already owned. The defendants threatened to kill the horse if he did not pay the money.

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. baole444
2. NotJynx
3. itzRabuzi

II. FACTS
1. The Defendants are blackmailing and extorting my client
2. They have threatened to kill my clients horse if he does not pay the money
3. They are in possession of my clients stolen property
4. They have been avoiding arrest by the police

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendants has stolen property of another player
2. The are threatening to kill a owned horse (13.3 animale murder potentially)

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Return of the Horse and Horse armor to my client
2. $2000 to cover legal fees and emotional distress (Could be dropped)

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if possible)
Screenshot 2021-05-31 005948.jpg

Baole444 hiring me as council.jpg
2021-05-31_10.39.18.png
2021-05-31_10.49.39.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This (31st) day of (may) (2021)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-31 005948.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 197
PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Baole444 v. NotJynx and itzRabuzi. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one. In addition to that, should either defendants wish to represent themselves individually in a separate case, they should also inform the court.

I, itsRazubi Have Come Here To Represent Myself And NotJynx Regarding The Recent Events. I Would Like To State That Me And NotJynx Have Openly Said To The Police That We Were Willing/Wanting To Be Arrested And Detained Regarding Recent Events. Regarding The Horse, I Can Openly Say That The Horse Is Alive, Where The Horse Is Me And NotJynx Have No Knowledge Of. This Is Our Current Statement , Please Have A Nice Day.

NotJynx's Declaring Me As His Representitive On This Case
Jynx - Discord 5_31_2021 1_04_14 PM.png

Last edited:
The court will ask that @NotJynx provides a response to this case, or verifies that itsRazubi will be representing them.

I, itsRazubi Have Come Here To Represent Myself And NotJynx Regarding The Recent Events. I Would Like To State That Me And NotJynx Have Openly Said To The Police That We Were Willing/Wanting To Be Arrested And Detained Regarding Recent Events. Regarding The Horse, I Can Openly Say That The Horse Is Alive, Where The Horse Is Me And NotJynx Have No Knowledge Of. This Is Our Current Statement , Please Have A Nice Day.

NotJynx's Declaring Me As His Representitive On This Case
View attachment 10976
To clarify, are you admitting guilt and agreeing to the plaintiff's prayer for relief in this case, or are you disputing this case?

Alright.

The court will ask that the Plaintiff presents their opening statement in response please.

Thank you your honor,

I OPENING STATEMENT:

Thankyou for allowing this cases to be heard in court as my client is deeply distraught and hurt by the kidnapping of his Horse. On May 30th 2021, my client Baole444 was getting ready to leave with his horse when itwas stolen. This hurt my client immensely and the facts are clear:

1.) Both of the defendants are guilty of Extortion and accessory to kidnapping and theft.
2.) Both of them demanded that the money be paid or the horse dies

Both of the defendants are guilty and the evidence is in the logs. I am asking that the judge makes the right call and finds them guilty. Thank you Your Honor

Thank you.

Does either party have witnesses to call or wish to present additional evidence, before we proceed to closing statements?

Yes Me And Not Jynx Have Screenshots Regarding The Charge Of Us Resisting Arrest. Which Shows That We

Openly Have Asked The Police To Detain Us,

2021-05-31_01.37.38.png
Minecraft_ 1.16.5 - Multiplayer (3rd-party Server) 5_31_2021 1_31_56 AM.png

Thank you.

Does either party have witnesses to call or wish to present additional evidence, before we proceed to closing statements?

We wish to proceed to closing statements at this time your honor

Alright, we will proceed to closing statements.

The court asks that the Plaintiff presents their closing statement, and then the Defendant presents their closing statement.

Thank you.

|CLOSING STATEMENT:

Your honor, The cases is made in front of you clear as day, NotJynx and itzRabuzi are guilty of extortioning and blackmailing my client for profit. If they were not the ones that stole the horse they are at minimum an accessory to the crime because they know of the horse well being, so it is not a stretch of the imagination that they know who stole it and where the horse is being held. The Defendants are liable here and justice MUST be served on behalf of my client. The evidence is overwhelming and the evidence of "trying to turn themselves in" proves nothing. The answer is clear. Thank you your honor!

The Defendant may now present their closing statement.

Alright, we will proceed to closing statements.

The court asks that the Plaintiff presents their closing statement, and then the Defendant presents their closing statement.

Thank you.
Your Honor I Will Not Deny That Me and NotJynx Were In Possession Of The Horse But The Fact Is We Had Found The Horse In The Wild After catfriedfish had left the horse . We Had Figured That Since The Horse Was In The Wild And All Threats Were Made There That It Would Have Been Fine. Regarding What SumoMC Says That Clearly Shows We Did Not Try To Run Or Hide as We Just Wanted To Cooperate With The Police And The Plantiff On This Matter. That's All Your Honor.

Verdict

VERDICT

Case No. 05-2021-31-01

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff, Baole444, represented by SumoMC, allege that the defendant has stolen their property.
2. The Plaintiff asserts that the Defendant had used extortion, in order to blackmail the Plaintiff into paying money to save their horse.

II. DEFENDANTS POSITION
1. The Defendants, NotJynx and ItzRabuzi, claim that they have attempted to turn themselves into the police, and that they do not know the whereabouts of the horse.
2. The Defendant claims that they discovered the horse in the wilderness and therefore were unaware of any other implications, considering it "fine."

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. In the evidence we have seen presented in this case, it is evident that the Defendants had a malicious intent in the theft of the Plaintiff's horse. This is seen through the extortion and threats sent to the Plaintiff by both Defendants.
2. The threatening of the Plaintiff has shown a clear intent and act by the Defendants to extort them for money.
3. The argument presented by the Defence, in the claim that they attempted to turn themselves in, poses no relevance or explanation as to why they were threatening the Plaintiff.
4. Both Defendants played an equal role in the egregious act, with each of them messaging the Plaintiff with threats of animal murder if monetary demands were not met.

IV. DECISION

The court hereby adjourns this case in favour of the Plaintiff.

Since there is no proof of the exact horse nor the horse armour, I cannot grant section 1 of the prayer for relief. However, I will be granting section 2 of the prayer for relief, split between both parties.

I hereby order the Department of Justice to:
(a) Fine the Defendant, NotJynx, $1000, and transfer such to the Plaintiff, Baole444.
(b) Fine the Defendant, ItzRazubi, $1000, and transfer such to the Plaintiff, Baole444.

Additionally, I ask that the Department of Justice considers investigating the Defendants for the potential criminal charge of animal murder.

The court thanks each party for their time.

Verdict

VERDICT

Case No. 05-2021-31-01

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff, Baole444, represented by SumoMC, allege that the defendant has stolen their property.
2. The Plaintiff asserts that the Defendant had used extortion, in order to blackmail the Plaintiff into paying money to save their horse.

II. DEFENDANTS POSITION
1. The Defendants, NotJynx and ItzRabuzi, claim that they have attempted to turn themselves into the police, and that they do not know the whereabouts of the horse.
2. The Defendant claims that they discovered the horse in the wilderness and therefore were unaware of any other implications, considering it "fine."

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. In the evidence we have seen presented in this case, it is evident that the Defendants had a malicious intent in the theft of the Plaintiff's horse. This is seen through the extortion and threats sent to the Plaintiff by both Defendants.
2. The threatening of the Plaintiff has shown a clear intent and act by the Defendants to extort them for money.
3. The argument presented by the Defence, in the claim that they attempted to turn themselves in, poses no relevance or explanation as to why they were threatening the Plaintiff.
4. Both Defendants played an equal role in the egregious act, with each of them messaging the Plaintiff with threats of animal murder if monetary demands were not met.

IV. DECISION

The court hereby adjourns this case in favour of the Plaintiff.

Since there is no proof of the exact horse nor the horse armour, I cannot grant section 1 of the prayer for relief. However, I will be granting section 2 of the prayer for relief, split between both parties.

I hereby order the Department of Justice to:
(a) Fine the Defendant, NotJynx, $1000, and transfer such to the Plaintiff, Baole444.
(b) Fine the Defendant, ItzRazubi, $1000, and transfer such to the Plaintiff, Baole444.

Additionally, I ask that the Department of Justice considers investigating the Defendants for the potential criminal charge of animal murder.

The court thanks each party for their time.

may i speak ?

may i speak ?
No, this case has been adjourned, I will now lock this thread. If you have any concern please contact me directly, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back