Plaintiff

v.

Decipter
Defendant

Proof of Representation:
rrt.PNG

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On the 4th of October, Azdrus's shield, which was gifted by his friend and held sentimental value, was stolen by Decipter. Decipter then proceeds to blackmail Azdrus for $100 for his shield back.

I. PARTIES

1. Azdrus (Plaintiff)
2. Decipter (Defendant)

II. FACTS

1. The Plaintiff's shield has been stolen by the Defendant
2. The Defendant blackmailed the Plaintiff $100 for his shield returned
3. The Plaintiff's shield holds sentimental value as it is from the Plaintiff's friend

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF

1. The Defendant has broke law 4.3 of stealing, under Griefing
2. The Defendant also has broke law 3.14 of blackmail by asking the Plaintiff money for their item to be returned
3. The Defendant has stolen a sentimental item that cannot be replaced as it is from the Plaintiff's friend

IV. PRAYERS FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:

1. The stolen item strictly returned if it is intact, with no acceptance of replacements
2. If the item has been broken or lost, the Plaintiff seeks $400 in costs of shield and emotional damage
3. $100 of wasted time

Attached evidence: Screenshot of Decipter asking for $100 in order for the shield returned and Azdrus saying that the shield holds sentimental value and cannot be replaced at all cost if it is intact

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 4th day of October 2021

Attachments

• EVIDENCE.PNG
    EVIDENCE.PNG
    209.8 KB · Views: 100
  • EVIDENCE 2.PNG
    EVIDENCE 2.PNG
    611.7 KB · Views: 102
I apologize for the mistake in the first sentence. I had accidently written "Federal Court" instead of "District Court".

Verdict

I will be dismissing this case, as the "laws" you cited to in the claims for relief are in fact rules and not laws. Under Rules and Laws, anything in red is a rule, and anything in blue is a law. The court is only able to uphold laws, and not rules. If you believe that the defendant has broken any rules, I recommend you contact a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back