Citizen
Former President
Supporter
hugebob23456
hugebob23456
donator3
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

awwimnicki0202 (hugebob23456 representing)
Plaintiff

v.

GoldBlooded
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

Under the terms of the Marriage Act (Act of Congress - Marriage Act), the Plaintiff wishes to deregister their marriage and divorce from the Defendant. This is the result of a personal disagreement between the parties that the Plaintiff does not wish to discuss before the Court, nor are they required to do so.

I. PARTIES
1. awwimnicki0202
2. GoldBlooded

II. FACTS
1. The Plaintiff and the Defendant had a disagreement of opinion which has resulted in a loss of their desire to be bound by marriage.
2. The Marriage Act states that either party may file for divorce and does not codify any restrictions upon this.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Under the terms of the Marriage Act, there are no codified limitations as to why two people may divorce one another.
2. The Plaintiff no longer wishes to be married to the Defendant and should not be forced by the State to be in an unhappy marriage.
3. Both the Plaintiff and the Defendant possess considerable wealth, for this reason it is not necessary for either party to make payment to the other as neither party will experience a change in their standard of living as a result of the divorce. If anything the Defendant is wealthier than the Plaintiff, however we are not seeking monetary retribution.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Deregistration of their marriage.
2. Divorce from the defendant.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 28th day of November 2021
1638156204096.png

Is there proof that the defendant agrees that no payment is necessary? If not the defendant will be summoned.

Is there proof that the defendant agrees that no payment is necessary? If not the defendant will be summoned.
If the Defendant wishes to challenge the Plaintiff's assertion that no payment is necessary they are free to do so here. It would of course be a hard sell given their balance, their assets, and their title.

District Court.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of awwimnicki0202 v. GoldBlooded. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

1638160392160.png

Your Honor, I am here on behalf of my client. GoldBlooded.

We would like to inform the court that we have come to an agreement outside of court for this case.

Both parties agree to be divorced and have their marriage deregistered.

The Plaintiff wishes to confirm that such a settlement has been made and that we wish to withdraw the case.

Thank you for your time.

Verdict

Due to an agreement by both the Plaintiff and the Defendant outside the court, and the permission by both parties to do so, I will be dismissing this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back