Election Aventura Assembly Election - FEBRUARY 2022

Who do you vote for

• ComradeLuigi (IND)

• wetc (IND)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Unix

Citizen
Supporter
Aventura Resident
Unics
Unics
1644280948820.png

Aventura Assembly Election - February 2022

This election consists of five Aventura Assembly seats. As an assembly-person, you are able to change the bylaws and constitution of the town. There are no requirements in order to run, however contestants are recommended to read the Aventura constitution in order to understand all the current systems.

Voters must be Aventura citizens, owning or renting any residential land within the town is able to get you this qualification. If you have not received the role within the Aventura Discord server you must open an Office of Administration ticket with proof of your land ownership. Voters are also required to have their residency (spawn or non-spawn) set to Aventura, this sign can be found within the central area of the town, where a billboard with numerous quizzes can be found.

Declarations are open for 72 hours and voting is available for another 48 hours past that.

I, ComradeLuigi, declare that I will be contesting a seat in the Aventura Assembly as an Independent.

I, wetc, declare that I will be contesting a seat in the Aventura Assembly as an independent.

Back