Canxx01

Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Canxx01
Canxx01
attorney
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Alexthelillion (Canxx01 - Distinctive Partners at Law Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Darian_Habalic
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

In pursuant to the R&L 10.0 C. § 10.1 - Fraud, which states "A dishonest or illegal scheme of obtaining something of value", the Defendant has lied to my client about returning my client's property by not giving it back after my client has requested it back, thus broke a verbal contract, showing that he has conducted a dishonest scheme of obtaining something of value belonging to my client.

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

"I let my employee borrow the axe, as he says it would be more efficient, he dislikes the terms of agreement while he is working and Im thinking he didn't like it but we agreed on 3.5 a stack and wanted 4$ with my items. and all of a sudden it was a day and at the end of the day i private messaged him for the wood and axe and he left the server with no response."

I. PARTIES
1. Alexthelillion (Canxx01 - Distinctive Partners at Law Representing) - Plaintiff
2. Darian_Habalic

II. FACTS
1. The Plaintiff borrowed property of his own to the Defendant.
2. The Defendant understood that The Plaintiff needed it back.
3. The Plaintiff was not given his property back.
4. The Plaintiff has messaged the Defendant, asking for it back, yet did not get a response.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Plaintiff only borrowed his property to the Defendant, expecting to get it back.
2. The Plaintiff did not get his property back.
3. The action committed by the Defendant fits the Rules & Laws definition of Fraud, which is defined as "A dishonest or illegal scheme of obtaining something of value".

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. That the Defendant be fined 200$;
2. That the Defendant be jailed for 10 Minutes;
3. That the stolen item be repossessed by the Plaintiff;
4. That the Defendant cover the Plaintiff's legal fees;
5. That the Defendant pay the Plaintiff 150$ for theft of the Plaintiff's property.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if possible)

image0.jpg

2021-05-26 (18).png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 26th day of May 2021

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 106
PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Alexthelilion v. Darian_Habalic. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

Your Honour, the Defendant has failed to appear after 48 hours has passed.

Could the Plaintiff please clarify what the stolen item was in Section 3 of the Prayer for Relief?

It is a Netherite Axe with Mending, Max Efficiency and Unbreaking 3, Your Honor.

Thank you, and under section 4 of your prayer for relief, what is the monetary amount, in relation to the legal fees incurred?

200$, Your Honor.

Verdict

As the defendant has failed to appear in this case within the 48 hours allotted, I will proceed with a default judgement.

In accordance with the Criminal Jurisidiction Act and the Judicial Standards Act, the court will not be granting sections 1 and 2 of the prayer for relief on the basis of the criminal accusation of fraud. You are not representing the State, nor is this a criminal trial, therefore only civil relief will be granted.

I hereby order the Department of Justice to:
(a) Seize the stolen netherite axe from the Defendant, Darian_Habalic, and transfer such to the Plaintiff, Alexthelilion.
(b) Fine the Defendant, Darian_Habalic, $200 for legal fees, and transfer such to the Plaintiff, Alexthelilion.
(c) Fine the Defendant, Darian_Habalic, $150 for the damages, and transfer such to the Plaintiff, Alexthelilion.

This case is hereby adjourned. The court thanks the Plaintiff for their time.

Back