Alexthelillion
Plaintiff

v.

GamerLivepro
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
On June 13th, 2021, GamerLivepro made slanderous statements against police officer Alexthelillion for simply doing his job: enforcing the law. The rest of this motion for trial will explain the exact nature of the facts and the complaint.

I. PARTIES
1. Alexthelillion (Plaintiff)
2. GamerLivepro (Defendant)
3. AlexanderLove (Plaintiff's Council)
4. Gorveck (Witness)
5. ferynlee (Witness)

II. FACTS
1. The Plaintiff arrested GamerLivepro for the murder of Gorveck
2. The Defendant repeatedly and maliciously called the Plaintiff corrupt and other insults in a public venue (global).
3. The Defendant did not cease after the Plaintiff asked them to stop making the false and defamatory statements.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The statements were made in a public venue where anyone could see the statements, and hence have their perceptions of both the Plaintiff and his employer, the Department of Justice, changed in a negative manner.
2. New players were able to see the statements and be left with bad first impressions of the Plaintiff.
3. Witnesses will testify how their perceptions were changed and their impressions of the situation.
4. Gorveck was in fact arrested for his crimes when the Defendant was alleging the opposite and that the Plaintiff was being "bribed" by Gorveck.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Compensation not exceeding $500 to cover the damages and potential damages, and any additional compensation to cover the expense of legal fees.
2. An injunction requiring the Defendant to cease making accusations of corruption toward the Plaintiff in a public venue

V. WITNESSES AND EVIDENCE
The Plaintiff will call the following witnesses to the stand during the trial:
1. Gorveck
2. ferynlee
The Plaintiff motions to admit the following exhibits into evidence:

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 13th day of June, 2021.

Last edited:

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of Alexthelillion (AlexanderLove representating) v. GamerLiverpro. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO DISMISS

Alexthelillion
Plaintiff

v.

GamerLivepro (Aladeen22 Representing)
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. For something to be considered Slander there needs to be proof that it damaged the person's reputation.
2. The Defendant was under a misrepresentation of the situation and that the plaintiff had acted unfairly towards him in the arrest, However later upon clarification about the arrest the defendant in global recanted his allegation about the plaintiff and apologized undisputedly.
3. My Client is willing to make a public apology about the things he said towards the plaintiff and witnesses present and about why he said those things which the plaintiff considers ''slander''.

1623853282330.png
DATED: This 16 day of June of 2021

Last edited:
Hello all,

Judge BubbaRC has recused himself from this case. From this point going forward, I will be taking over the case.

The Motion to Dismiss is being denied for the following reasons:
1. The definition of slander is "A purposeful false statement of a player to cause damage to that player's reputation". I do not agree with the notion that wantonly disparaging someone in global chat and saying that they abuse their power does not affect their reputation.
2. You've unfortunately not placed forward any evidence about this. Is there a screenshot or chat log to prove what you're saying is true?
3. If the Plaintiff and Defendant wish to come to a settlement revolving around a public apology and/or monetary compensation then there is nothing stopping them. Does the plaintiff wish to recess the case for 48 hours to negotiate a settlement?

I will give the plaintiff 24 hours to decide if they would like to negotiate a settlement. If they do not give a response then I will expect the plaintiff to begin their opening statements within 48 hours after the first 24 hours have expired.

Your honor, we agree to recess for 24 more hours to negotiate a settlement. I apologize for not responding to this sooner.

Has the plaintiff reached a settlement with the Defendant?

The Plaintiff and the Defendant have reached a settlement:

$250 in compensation and a public apology.

Attachments

• Screenshot (184).png
    Screenshot (184).png
    89.8 KB · Views: 128

Verdict

Due to the settlement, this case is now dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back