AlexanderLove
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
The Constitution and legal system have many discrepancies and I am only beginning to uncover the extent of them. As words matter, being they are deliberately (or erroneously) authored, I am bringing this case to the Court to begin clarifying and fixing the issues in the legal system.

I. PARTIES
1. AlexanderLove (Plaintiff)
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont

II. FACTS
1. The Constitution contains a clause which would imply only the Vice President may be the President's advisor, yet Presidential Advisor positions exist and are officially recognized.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Constitution states in Section III, The Role of the Vice President, "The Vice President is second to the President and acts as their sole adviser."

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. For the Constitution to either be appropriately adjusted, or for Presidential Advisors to be appropriately reassigned.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 18th day of June, 2021

Verdict

The Supreme Court would like to thank the Plaintiff for bringing this question of constitutionality to this amendment, however, constitutional amendments define how the constitution is specified. While recognizing the confusion in regards to the role of the Vice President and the Presidential Advisors, this is not within the court's realm of decisions.

Whereas it is reasonable to strike down amendments that have not fulfilled the proper requirements, as established in previous cases; it is not within the scope of judicial power to strike down constitutional amendments that have been properly ratified. Properly ratified constitutional amendments precisely define constitutionality.

The constitution is a complex document filled with all sorts of principles and provisions, that establish the foundations of our law. It may be reasonable to claim that one clause of the constitution is in contravention of another, but that is a matter that the legislative should seek to resolve.

Therefore, the Supreme Court has unanimously ruled to dismiss this case.

Back