AlexanderLove
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
The Constitution and legal system have many discrepancies and I am only beginning to uncover the extent of them. As words matter, being they are deliberately (or erroneously) authored, I am bringing this case to the Court to begin clarifying and fixing the issues in the legal system.

I. PARTIES
1. AlexanderLove (Plaintiff)
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont
3. HappyRageMage (Brought this to my attention)

II. FACTS
1. The assault and verbal threats criminal offenses are considered two separate offenses, but share definitions.
2. Both offenses have different fines associated with them.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Constitution states in Section III, The Role of the Vice President, "The Vice President is second to the President and acts as their sole adviser."

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Assault is defined as "Hitting a player, causing a loss of no more than three hearts or putting them in a place of danger, such as pointing a weapon at them." The fine associated with assault begins at $20 and has a five-minute jail associated with it.
2. Verbal threats stipulates that "This is active when a player is threatening another player with a gun to do something." The fine associated with verbal threats is $100 and has no jail punishment associated with it.
3. The Verbally Threatening Act states in Section Two, Clause One that "This will follow the punishments of Assault" which is inconsistent with the $100 fine for it.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 20th day of June, 2021

Verdict

This case does not follow the proper formatting and has not formulated a clear argument to the court. This includes two separate claims distinct from the alleged facts and claims for relief, noting a reference to assault and verbal threats, and then proceeding to note a clause to the Vice President. In addition to the lack of clarity, it appears that arguments have presented in the prayer for relief as well, which now leaves the court unable to determine what the Plaintiff has asked.

Whether it was the use of drugs or perhaps a copy-pasting mistake from previous lawsuits, this case does not make sense. We would encourage the Plaintiff to re-file such with the proper format and clarified argument.

Therefore, the Supreme Court has unanimously ruled to dismiss this case without prejudice.

Back