State Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Aladeen22
Aladeen22
auditor
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Murder
2. Murder
3. Murder
4. Murder x2
5. Murder
6. Murder
7. Murder
8. Murder

II. REASONING
1. All these charges are from more than 2 months ago.
2. The Player is a Constable and has almost no chance of reoffending
3. Many of the Murders dosent show who started the fight.

Evidence 10.png
Evidence 9.png
Evidence 8.png
Evidence 7.png
Evidence 6.png
Criminal Record.png
1623887162623.png
1623887187469.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 16 day of June of 2021

PwFVDhr.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The State is required to appear before the court in the expungement request by Aladeen22, in accordance with the Expungement Request Information thread.

The Attorney General or State's legal equivalency is hereby required to appear to inform the court as to whether they believe the petitioner meets the appropriate criteria.

Your Honor, given that the crimes committed were all committed 2 months ago and the petitioner's reasoning that they will not commit such crimes anymore, the Attorney General's Office, on behalf of the State, believes that the petitioner meets the appropriate criteria for an expungement.

EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

Request No. 06-2021-17

I. PETITONER'S POSITION
1. Aladeen22 has requested that their trespassing charge is expunged on the basis of good behaviour for the past 2 months.

II. STATE'S POSITION
1. The State asserts that Aladeen22 has met the appropriate criteria and agrees that their criminal record should be expunged.

III. DECISION
The court believes that it is a reasonable request given that he has meet the appropriate criteria. Therefore, I hereby order the Department of Justice to delete the criminal records of Murder from Aladeen22, and report back to the court when such has been done.

Thank you, and we wish the best of luck to Aladeen22 in his reformed lifestyle as a result of this now cleared record.

Back