Aladeen21
Plaintiff

v.

Lawanoesepr
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

The Defendant called the Plaintiff a corrupt person without any evidence that supports his claim.

I. PARTIES
1. Aladeen21
2. Lawanoesepr

II. FACTS
1. Lawanoesepr called the plaintiff corrupt
2. he didn't present any evidence that supports his claims.
3. The public image of the plaintiff got affected by this messages.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant slandered the plaintiff by saying that he is corrupt.

2. The Defendant doesn't have any evidence that supports his claims.

3. The Defendant Slandered the Plaintiff by breaking the law of Slander: A purposeful false statement of a player to cause damage to that player's reputation.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:

1. $100 in compensation.

2. $300 in legal fees.

3. A formal and public apology to the Plaintiff to be made either as a response to this lawsuit or on any public channel in the official DC discord.

image0.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25th day of October of 2021

The Plaintiff would also like to request an ingame trial.

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

MOTION TO DISMISS

Aladeen

Plaintiff

v.

Lawanoesepr

Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS

Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

1. I did have evidence like the fact that the defendant voted with the council in favor of removing the ethics committee, A committee that has found him in violation of ethical doctorine
  2. I did not make a false statement on purpose because I believe it is the truth. I have not purposely tried to damage the plaintiff's reputation only stating my opinion

DATED: This 25 day of October 2021

I would like to edit my motion I just realized that the plaintiff did not vote in favor of the removal. He abstained.

Thank you lawanoesepr for appearing before court, however please wait to be summoned.
I'd like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one. However because lawanoesepr declined an in game trial, this trial will continue on forums.

Does the plaintiff have a rebuttal to the motion by the defendant?

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
RESPONSE TO THE MOTION OF DISMISS

Aladeen21
Plaintiff

v.

Lawanoesepr
Defendant

I. RESPONSE TO THE MOTION OF DISMISS
1. Corruption is not an opinion, it's a fact.
2. The Defendant didn't provide proof of the vote

II. DEFENCES
1. The Defendant says that he has not purposely tried to damage the plaintiff's reputation but he has several times accused the plaintiff of corruption with fake evidence and sometimes with no evidence at all.

Captura_de_pantalla_1026_LI.jpg

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25th day of October of 2021.

I’m rejecting the motion to dismiss. We will be moving onto opening statements. The defendant will have 48 hours to present their opening statement followed by the plaintiff.

Your honor, shouldn't the plaintiff go first?

Your honor, shouldn't the plaintiff go first?
You are right. I’m so sorry. The plaintiff has 48 hours to present their opening statement from now. The defendant will have 48 hours to present their opening statement starting immediately after the plaintiff presents theirs.

OPENING STATEMENT

Aladeen21
Plaintiff

v.

Lawanoesepr
Defendant

I OPENING STATEMENT
1. The Defendant has repeatedly slandered the plaintiff even when he has said that he hasn't.
2. The Defendant was told several times that I did in fact abstained from the votation.
3. The Defendant has said in the past that he thinks I had no involvement in the abolishment of the ethics committee.

I would like that magistrate dygyee please present to subpoena all the evidence that the defendant has that proves any corruption. Apart from that, I request that the original version of the defendant's motion to dismiss be considered and not the amended one due to the fact he was told several days ago by 2 different councilors that I abstained from the vote.

Captura_de_pantalla_1015.png
Captura_de_pantalla_1019.png

DATED: This 27th day of October of 2021

OPENING STATEMENT

Aladeen21
Plaintiff

v.

Lawanoesepr
Defendant

I OPENING STATEMENT
1. I did not at time knowingly make a false statement because in my sole opinion he acted in a corrupt way. I still believe that he acted in a corrupt way.
2. The law states that slander is when someone knowingly made a false statement. I did not make a false statement. It hasn't been proven or disproven.
3. The ethics committee was removed after the investigation concluded giving me a suspicion.

DATED: This 27th day of October of 2021

Attachments

• Aladeen_Investigation_1 (2).pdf
    539.7 KB · Views: 135
I will be rejecting Aladeen's request as the defendant isn't required to provide evidence that he doesn't wish to. Ultimately the burden of proof lies on the plaintiff, and the plaintiff can't make the defendant provide the evidence needed.

Thank you both for your opening statements. Would either of you like to call a witness to testify in front of this court?

Last edited:
Your honor, the plaintiff doesn't have any witnesses.

Because neither party would like to call a witness, we will be moving on to closing statements.
The plaintiff has 48 hours to present their closing statement. After the plaintiff presents their closing statement, the defendant will then have 48 hours to present theirs.

CLOSING STATEMENT

Aladeen21
Plaintiff

v.

Lawanoesepr
Defendant

I CLOSING STATEMENT
1. During this lawsuit I have proved that the Defendant admitted that he knew I had done nothing wrong, that he slandered me, and finally that he was told repeatedly times that I didn't do anything corrupt.
2. The Defendant still decided to ignore the word of 3 councilmen and slandered me several times.
3. The Defendant has no respect for the Courts due to him breaking the Court procedures.

DATED: This 28th day of October of 2021

Thank you Aladeen. lawanoesepr you have 48 hours to present your closing statement.

Aladeen21
Plaintiff

v.

Lawanoesepr
Defendant

I CLOSING STATEMENT
1. I, in my opinion believe the defendant is corrupt. A opinion is not a fact.
2. If the defendant is not corrupt I still would not be guilty of slander, as I did not knowingly make a false statement.

3. I had presented evidence to support my claim leading me to believe, Not know for a fact, That aladeen is corrupt

DATED: This 28th day of October of 2021

Verdict

This court believes that the statement that lawanoesepr made about Aladeen21 hurt the reputation of Aladeen21. This court also believes that this statement is false because the evidence that lawanoesepr provided as to why Aladeen21 is corrupt was false due to the fact that Aladeen21 didn't vote to abolish the Ethics committee. Furthermore, the Defendant has not shown any evidence to prove that the Plaintiff had utilized their government position to benefit their own private interests or corporate ventures, which is defined by law as corruption. Even after lawanoesepr was told that Aladeen21 abstained when it came to abolishing the ethics committee, he continued to call Aladeen21 corrupt without any evidence.

Because of this, this court finds the Defendant lawanoesepr guilty of slander, and hereby orders the DOJ to fine the Defendant, lawanoesepr, $400, and unfine the Plaintiff, Aladeen21, the same amount. The court also orders lawanoesepr to make a public apology to Aladeen21 on any public channel on DC's official discord. In this apology, lawanoesepr must ping both Aladeen21 and dygyee. This apology must be posted within 48 hours from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back