Aladeen
Plaintiff

v.

cvos_
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
The Defendant slandered in global chat the Plaintiff the 1st of may of 2021. The Defendant said this to more than 50 players who were online at that time.

I. PARTIES
1. Aladeen22
2. cvos_

II. FACTS
1. I was called corrupt in front of a big amount of people (between 50 and 55)

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant said that the Plaintiff is corrupt and that he stole tax money.
2. His public image got affected.
3. The Defendant Slandered the Plaintiff by breaking the law of Slander: A purposeful false statement of a player to cause damage to that player's reputation.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $80 in damages.
2. $20 in legal fees.

1619911283246.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 1st day of may of 2021

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Aladeen22 v. cvos_. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

Last edited:
Before we proceed to default judgement, could the Plaintiff please explain further in detail as to how their reputation was affected by the Defendant's actions?

Your honor during the time that message was sent the Senate elections had started and the Defendant was angry with the Department of Justice for being arrested and fined for different crimes. Many people read those messages about me being corrupt and affected my campaign for Senator.

Alright, thank you.

Verdict

This case is hereby adjourned in favour of the Plaintiff as a result of a default judgement, since the Defendant failed to respond to their summons.

I hereby order the Department of Justice to;
(a) Take $80 in damages from the balance of cvos_;
(b) Take $20 in legal fees from the balance of cvos_; and
(c) Transfer the funds to the Plaintiff, Aladeen22

The court thanks the plaintiff for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back