CIVIL ACTION

AdventurousAkio
Plaintiff

v.

Iama_moronXD
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

Never completed the job he was paid to do. The total pay was 4,000, with 2,000 upfront and 2,000 once completed. He took some materials and never came back to help.

I. PARTIES
1. AdventurousAkio
2. Iama_moronXD

II. FACTS
1. AdventurousAkio hired Iama_moronXD to help build, to which he never did.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. They broke the contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Damages: 2,000 for job payment
2. Damages: 500 for materials taken

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: 11/26/22

Attachments

• 1669493040208.png
    1669493040208.png
    800.6 KB · Views: 65
district-court-png.12083

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Iama_MoronXD is required to appear before the District Court in the case of AdventurousAkio v. Iama_MoronXD [2022] DCR 57. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Verdict

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

AdventerousAkio v. Iama_MoronXD [2022] DCR 57

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff hired the Defendant for $4,000 to complete the interior of a building. (2k up front, and 2k at the end)
2. Materials and the 2k were given to the Defendant however he never completed his part of the contract.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant failed to appear before the court.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. There needs to be proof that the Defendant agreed to do this, and proof of the amount that was agreed upon.
2. Ultimately because this is a civil case, the Plaintiff just needs to prove more likely than not that both parties agreed on what the Defendant would do, and how much they will get paid.
3. Despite there being no contract, there is sufficient evidence that shows that both parties agreed that the Defendant would complete the building, and get paid 2k up front.

IV. DECISION
1. I hereby rule in favor of the Plaintiff in a default judgement, and order the DOJ to fine Iama_MoronXD $2,500 and unfine AdventerousAkio the same amount.

The District Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back