Lawsuit: In Session Steveshat v. Vanguard [2024] FCR 62

Objection, your honor. Perjury.

This is not true. A motion to dismiss cannot be entertained on an appeal, which is subtly but dramatically different than what the plaintiff is claiming. This case is not an appeal. The appeal was a separate case.
Overruled

Motion to Dismiss is hereby denied and @Alexander P. Love is hereby charged with contempt of court for impeding court proceedings, the DHS is ordered to fine/jail accordingly.
Ok you know what, impeding court proceedings my ass. I motion to recuse. The presiding judge is the Chairman of a competing bank which constitutes a conflict of interest.

Ok you know what, impeding court proceedings my ass. I motion to recuse. The presiding judge is the Chairman of a competing bank which constitutes a conflict of interest.
Motion to Recuse denied, the current judge is not a chairman of any bank, nor is that a factor in this case. Keep it civil in my court or you will be held in contempt again.

Motion to Recuse denied, the current judge is not a chairman of any bank, nor is that a factor in this case. Keep it civil in my court or you will be held in contempt again.
Your signature says otherwise. I motion for another judge to review the motion to recuse.

Your signature says otherwise. I motion for another judge to review the motion to recuse.

The signature is out of date, however I will grant your request for another judge to review the motion to recuse.

Tortfeasor

Upon further review, I have chosen to uphold Judge Sumo’s decision not to recuse in this matter. Judge Sumo has sworn under oath, and threat of perjury that he is no longer the chairman of any bank, the sole basis for the motion to recuse. I see no reason for the judge to recuse simply because they have not updated their forums signature recently.

Upon further review, I have chosen to uphold Judge Sumo’s decision not to recuse in this matter. Judge Sumo has sworn under oath, and threat of perjury that he is no longer the chairman of any bank, the sole basis for the motion to recuse. I see no reason for the judge to recuse simply because they have not updated their forums signature recently.
I would like to apologize to the Court for this confusion. I would like to also motion to reconsider the contempt charge as I am only making motions to dismiss as I see them come up. They all have merit despite not being accepted by the Court, so much merit that response was solicited from the defense. Therefore this isn’t obstruction. Furthermore we are in discovery, the appropriate time and place to make such motions as time is already allotted, no process was impeded by me making my meritous motions.

I would like to apologize to the Court for this confusion. I would like to also motion to reconsider the contempt charge as I am only making motions to dismiss as I see them come up. They all have merit despite not being accepted by the Court, so much merit that response was solicited from the defense. Therefore this isn’t obstruction. Furthermore we are in discovery, the appropriate time and place to make such motions as time is already allotted, no process was impeded by me making my meritous motions.

Motion to Reconsider is accepted however repeated use of the same motion to dismiss will result in a further contempt charge.

Interrogatory:

1. What percentage of Keystone Holdings did Vanguard possess at the time of its dissolution?
@Alexander P. Love there is an outstanding question to be answered.

My apologies about the delay, discovery has ended the and the plaintiff has 72 Hours to give their Opening Statements.

Your honor, the deadline for an opening statement from the plaintiff has passed. I motion to move on to preserve my client's right to a speedy trial.

Your honor,

The plaintiff requests and extension to the deadline as my lawyer is currently busy with a program IRL.
We apologize for missing the deadline but kindly ask for this extension due to the nature of the situation.

Thank you

Your honor,

The plaintiff requests and extension to the deadline as my lawyer is currently busy with a program IRL.
We apologize for missing the deadline but kindly ask for this extension due to the nature of the situation.

Thank you
Objection your honor, breach of procedure. The plaintiff is speaking out of turn and may not request an extension after a deadline has passed. Furthermore, the plaintiff does not represent themselves and is therefore not permitted to speak unless called as a witness.

Back